Monday, May 2, 2011

Kneaders Overnight Chunky Cinnamon French Toast

The first time I had the pleasure of eating this DELICIOUS meal was at my graduation party after graduation from BYU. My mom and sister made multiple pans of this for all the guests and it was a huge hit. Since I didn't do anything special for Christmas breakfast last December I decided I need to up my game and pull off a good breakfast for Easter morning. It was good - SO good!

Ingredients:
1 loaf Kneaders Chunky Cinnamon Bread cut in 8 slices
8 eggs
3 c. milk
1 T. brown sugar
3/4 tsp. salt
1 T. vanilla
2 T. butter

Preparation:

Butter a glass baking dish generously (9" x 13"). Place the bread flat in the baking dish. Mix all remaining ingredients, reserving the butter and pour over the bread. Cut butter into pieces and dot over the top. Refrigerate over night or at least 1 hour. Bake 45 - 50 minutes at 350 degrees. Serves 8

Kneader's Carmel Syrup

1 c. Brown sugar
1 c. Creme
1 c. Light Karo Syrup

Blend together and heat on stovetop until sugar is smooth.
Serve warm.

No comments: